Monday, August 11, 2014

Peter Hurley - have you heard of him?



In my searching for tutorials on Youtube a while ago, I came across Peter Hurley. He is famous in New York and Los Angeles and Dallas for his headshots. He charges like $1200 for a headshot session, and is BOOKED.
He is full of personality and I LOVE watching his tutorials! If you have some time available and want to get some good info from someone who won't bore you to tears, I highly suggest watching some Peter Hurley. (I may have been known to sit down with the family to watch a movie and have my tablet or iphone with headphones plugged in. Best of both worlds, right? Sitting with the fam and watching my tutorials. Bam! Multitasking at it's finest. :)
Here are a couple great ones to watch by Hurley:
It's all about the jaw
It's all about the squinch
Peter Hurley talks about what it takes to take a great headshot

Just for fun I took a quick Iphone pic of myself just normal and then applied Peter Hurley's advice from It's all about the jaw. Big difference!  See-


Good stuff!!
Ever heard of Peter Hurley?  Let me know what you think of him!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment